Sunday, November 21, 2010

About Last Night...

Me and my wonderful son, as Faith watches on from her
high chair.
So I didn't get a blog post in last night before midnight, but I'll try to have a second one up later today.

I think I had a good reason, as it was my son Angelus' birthday...he's turned the ripe old age of seven. We had a Star Wars theme kinda going on, as you can see by the birthday cake which was made by my very good friend Kenny (and topped with Star Wars Galactic Heroes).
Note the Force Lighting icing, Cad Bane, Anakin, the clone trooper
and Aurra Sing.

I saw one of my friends that I hadn't seen in about a year (also named Tommy) and my good buddy Russ came over as well.

Angelus was pleased with all of his gifts (most of which bore a Star Wars theme, especially those from us). He is hard at work on the original Lego Star Wars, as I picked up a refurbished XBox Friday night and said Star Wars game, so he FINALLY gets a chance to play it.

Angelus is flyin' a helicopter while Faith watches on.
Today is officially his birthday...it just makes it easier to have the parties on Saturdays sometimes. Anyway, sorry to disappoint you if you expected a game review or even the Savage Worlds stat article...more important things got in the way...=)

4 comments:

  1. Is it just a coincidence that the kids are all named after Buffy characters? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of.

    Angelus did come from the show...Faith is only a coincidental reference...but that is what folks tend to assume, yes.

    ReplyDelete